Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sick Again

Today I have a sore throat, the first symptom of the common cold. For this occasion I will repost an old playlist of mine from last January when I was sick with a fever. The list chronicled all my symptoms and mental anguish. This will hopefully not be what lies ahead as I pound glass after glass of orange juice. I invite you to download, and get in the spirit of the season...flu season that is.

Queens Of The Stone Age - "Sick Sick Sick"
The Beatles - "I'm So Tired"
Beastie Boys - "Time To Get Ill"
Tori Amos - "Caught A Lite Sneeze"
Frank Black - "Headache"
The Cure- "Cold"
Led Zeppelin - "Sick Again"
The White Stripes - "Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine"
Fiona Apple - "Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song)"
James Brown - "Cold Sweat"
BS 2000 - "Sick For A Reason"
Siouxsie & The Banshees - "Dizzy"
Dinosaur Jr. - "Puke + Cry"
The Verve - "The Drugs Don't Work"
Bush - "Cold Contagious"
Dead Kennedys - "Ill In The Head"
Pixies - "I've Been Tired"
Tilly And The Wall - "Coughing Colors"

No comments:

Post a Comment